Hi, we are Huski
Based in Bourg St Maurice between Val d’Isère and Tignes at one end of the valley and the Three Valleys at the other – we provide a seamless delivery service of drinks and mouth-watering homemade food, which, most importantly, you haven’t lifted a finger to prepare and, secondly, is the safest Covid-19 dining option around. We can cater to all tastes and food and drink preferences from tartiflette to Thai green curry with everything in between. A click away from holiday freedom, Huski is available in all major resorts in the French Alps and can be pre-delivered, contact free and Covid-19-safe, and waiting for you on your arrival. Order in advance. www.hu.ski.
What we offer
● All the food you’ll need for a hassle free holiday…from breakfast, to cakes and canapes, to delicious 3-course dinners.
● High-quality meals delivered to your door, oven-ready and designed perfectly for chalet living.
● Local Artisan Beers and Handpicked Wines chilling in your fridge for when you arrive into the resort – or delivered during your stay if you need a top-up
Who makes our food?
We have our own kitchen in Bourg Saint Maurice – Gourmet 73. Gourmet 73 is a collection of hearty, warming and flavoursome dishes that originate in France and, in particular, the French Alps. Cooked with passion and precision, Head Chef Rob has put together a menu to warm the cockles of any fan of the impossibly beautiful Alpine winter. Eternally popular slow-cooked beef mondeuse – the Alps’ answer to bourguignon made from the powerfully aromatic local Mondeuse wine, oozingly tempting tartiflette and deliciously moreish chicken savoyarde are mainstays. Our local beers are also brewed in the Tarentaise Valley and our expert friends at Le Verre Gourmand have helped us hand-pick the best wines to complement our dishes.
How does it work?
1. Order online before you travel or day-by-day on our mobile friendly site
2. Pre-book and we will deliver into your accommodation on the day of your arrival
3. Or book once in resort, and if we receive your booking by 8pm we will deliver the next day, in breakfast or afternoon delivery slots so we don’t interrupt your ski time.
4. Dishes come frozen, ready to be cooked directly in between 30-60 minutes
Who’s behind Huski?
Huski was the brainchild of 4 ski-mad British partners: Anna (Operations), Duncan Barber (Logistics), Paddy Griffith (Marketing & Technology) and Mark Harris (Commercial)
We have a team of dedicated, mountain loving employees based at our HQ and kitchen in Bourg-Saint-Maurice who are available via phone or email to advise on anything from what you should order to where you should ski.